Galaxy Rose Co Shipping Policy – 2020 Holiday Season Edition
Most carriers do not guarantee a delivery date for standard shipments. Delivery dates are subject to change and in most cases, tracking will update to reflect the new estimated delivery date.
A note on expedited and 2 Day orders (11/6/2020):
- As you may have seen in the news, all carriers (UPS, FedEx, and USPS) are bracing for the biggest ever holiday season, which also has new challenges given the pandemic. Thus, the carriers have suspended all of their service guarantees on delivery time frames. We at Galaxy Rose Co are dependent on the carriers to deliver on time. With record volumes flowing through their networks, we are also anticipating carriers to be extremely backlogged to process shipments.
- We want to make sure we perform to our high level of standards, so we will be guaranteeing that any priority orders that come in before noon EST get fulfilled and labeled by 6 pm EST the same day, so the carriers can pick up the order that day as well.
- If we fail to label the shipment by 6 pm EST, we will refund the full fulfillment cost for the shipment.
- Effective November 9, until further notice: Priority orders that come in before noon EST and get labeled by 6 pm EST the same day but are not delivered by the carriers on time, will not be refunded. Carrier delays can occur without warning and these shipments are not refunded.
General transit time estimates (NOT guarantees):
- Standard (United States): 4-7 business days
- Priority (United States): 2-4 business days
- Standard (International) 7-30 business days